Did you know you can book appointments over the internet?
We have teamed up with Patient Access to provide a new service for our patients that will allow you to:
- Book an appointment with any of our Doctors (not nurses).
- View any of your current appointments you have with us, to check the time & date
- Cancel any of your current appointments you have with us
Did you also know you can now order repeat prescriptions securely over the internet?
This is also through Patient Access and provides you with a pre-populated full list of your repeat prescription Items that you can order from then monitor progress of the request until it is issued. If you follow the link in blue above, as long as you have already signed up to Patient Access (see below), the option to order repeat medications will be there.
How to sign up
Download Patient Access Registration Forms below.
Once completed please return to the practice via post or using the letter box at the front entrance to Anchor Meadow Health Centre.
Patient Registration Form
Patient Registration Form (Proxy Access)
To start using this new service you will have to go through an initial registration process, which should take no more than 5 minutes. From then on whenever you want to use the service you simply log-in with a password of your choice.
1. Obtain your individual registration form from reception.
2. Once you have your registration form, click here and follow the instructions.
3. When you have signed up, every time you wish to use the service go to: