We have a new system for getting help from the practice called eConsult.
Portland Medical Practice will not be registering patients who live 'Out of Area' under the new Voluntary arrangements that were introduced by NHS England from 5.1.2015.
Also we will not be taking part in the Enhanced service scheme to offer Urgent Care/Home Visits to individuals who live in Aldridge but have chosen to register with an alternative 'OUT of Area' GP.
Our aim is to focus our resources on patients who have full permanent registration with us.
Details of alternative GPs may be obtained by contacting the allocations officer at NHS Walsall 01922 618388.
Due to COVID-19, registration forms are no longer available for collection at the reception desk.
Please use the form attached below and either post this to the practice or use the letter box at the front door of Anchor Meadow Health Centre to return the completed form.
*Over 18's please attach a copy of one form of Photo ID and one proof of address from within the last 3 months.
Photo ID examples:
- Current Driving Licence Photo Card (UK/Isle of Man/Channel Islands and EU)
- Current Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate issued at time of birth
- Biometric Residence Permit (UK)
- Adoption Certificate
- Current Driving Licence Photo Card (All other countries)
- Old Style Paper Driving Licence (UK/Isle Of Man/Channel Islands and EU)
- Birth Certificate – issued after time of birth
- Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate
- HM Forces ID Card
Proof of Address examples:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Telephone bill
- Official NHS or Government letter/document
Patient Registration Form