IMPORTANT NOTICE- SUMMER 2015
Have you woken up feeling 'under the weather' or are you suffering from a common problem or illness such as conjunctivitis, a cough, common cold, insect bites etc?
Remember you can receive advice and/or treatment WITHOUT needing to see a GP via the following methods:
- Register for Pharmacy First- all of our local pharmacists are trained to treat many simple everyday illnesses and problems- if you don't usually pay for prescriptions, any medications you may need will be free! Ask at our reception Desk for details.
- Call NHS 111.... By simply dialling 111!
- Visit the Walsall (or other local) Walk in Centre- Walsall's is situated near the top of Walsall market and is open until 8.00pm most days and at weekends.
- Telephone the Practice and ask for advice from one of our Nurse Prescribers in our 'Triage clinic' each morning.
- Do NOT book appointments with GP or Nurse just to obtain a repeat prescription- these can be ordered by registering for 'Patient Access' on this website, faxing us, calling in to the Reception Desk or asking a local pharmacy to order on your behalf.
Also please note that Accident and Emergency Departments are ONLY for genuine Accident or emergency cases. We want to support our local hospitals in helping them in using their time for real Emergency situations.