IMPORTANT NOTICE- ACUTE/SAMEDAY APPOINTMENTS
Have you had your Flu Jab yet? Contact the Practice to book your vaccines before 31.3.16!
Have you woken up feeling 'under the weather' or are you suffering from a common problem or illness such as conjunctivitis, a cough, common cold, insect bites etc?
Remember you can receive advice and/or treatment WITHOUT needing to see a GP via the following methods:
- Register for Pharmacy First- all of our local pharmacists are trained to treat many simple everyday illnesses and problems- if you don't usually pay for prescriptions, any medications you may need will be free! Ask at our reception Desk for details Or speak to a member of the PPG who will explain the process to you.
- Call NHS 111.... By simply dialling 111!
- Visit the Walsall (or other local) Urgent Care Centres- Walsall's are situated in the Saddlers Centre (via Bridgman Street) and on the Manor Hospital site (Via Willbraham Road off Moat Road). Both are open until 8.00pm most days and at weekends.
- Telephone the Practice and ask for advice from one of our Nurse Prescribers or GPs in our ' Acute/Sameday' clinic each morning.
- Do NOT book appointments with GP or Nurse just to obtain a repeat prescription- these can be ordered by registering for 'Patient Access' on this website, faxing us, calling in to the Reception Desk or asking a local pharmacy to order on your behalf.
Also please note that Accident and Emergency Departments are ONLY for genuine Accident or emergency cases. We want to support our local hospitals in helping them in using their time for real Emergency situations.